Do you know where online threats are coming from?
On the global scale, Canada has a squeaky clean reputation - but should it? When it comes to cybercrime at least, Canadians aren't all Tim Hortons-swigging, toque-wearing friends of the world. In fact, of all the countries, only one nation hosts more phishing sites than Canada.
Where does Canada rank, then, among the worst nations for overall cybercrime? Using data from Websense, a San Diego-based watchdog, click through to find out.
* Bing: What does phishing mean?
Richard Steinberg is a Vietnam veteran who suffers from PTSD and diabetes. When he has nightmares, his service dog, Kira, comforts him. Kira can sense ... More Richard Steinberg is a Vietnam veteran who suffers from PTSD and diabetes. When he has nightmares, his service dog, Kira, comforts him. Kira can sense shifts in Steinberg's blood sugar and mood, helping him to monitor his health. Read more about America's military working dogs online in National Geographic magazine: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2014/06/war-dogs/paterniti-text
Date 18 hrs ago, Duration 1:24, Views 98
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.