Do you know where online threats are coming from?
On the global scale, Canada has a squeaky clean reputation - but should it? When it comes to cybercrime at least, Canadians aren't all Tim Hortons-swigging, toque-wearing friends of the world. In fact, of all the countries, only one nation hosts more phishing sites than Canada.
Where does Canada rank, then, among the worst nations for overall cybercrime? Using data from Websense, a San Diego-based watchdog, click through to find out.
* Bing: What does phishing mean?
By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Fo... More By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Food,” National Geographic investigates how to meet our growing need for nourishment without harming the planet that sustains us. Join the discussion in National Geographic magazine and online at http://food.nationalgeographic.com/.
Date 14-04-18, Duration 1:30, Views 736
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.