Here's what it says on the "About" page at Hyperbole and a Half. "Hi. I'm Allie [Brosh]. If I had to explain myself in six words, those words would be 'heroic, caring, alert and flammable.' That's only four words [five, actually]. Oh well, I guess I should have thought of that before I started writing. Too late now. Here, I drew you a picture of a unicorn."
From Hyperbole's Facebook page: "Hyperbole and a Half is not really a web comic, but it isn't really a blog either. Basically, it has lots of pictures and words and it really tries hard to be funny." Anyway, since I've failed to describe what Hyperbole and a Half is or why it's funny, here's a video its creator, Allie Brosh, describing it on YouTube.
* Bing: Funniest web comics
* Video: What's big on the web now
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.