It's not called the iPad 3
That's right, folks. Apple has opted to simply call the new iPad, well, "the new iPad". That's caught many people off guard, with Apple expected to announce an 'iPad 3' or an 'iPad HD'. We quite like the phrase "the new iPad", but what do they call the one after this?
* Video: What's new on the new iPad?
By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Fo... More By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Food,” National Geographic investigates how to meet our growing need for nourishment without harming the planet that sustains us. Join the discussion in National Geographic magazine and online at http://food.nationalgeographic.com/.
Date 14-04-18, Duration 1:30, Views 618
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.