The Internet makes us more connected than we've ever been. At any given moment, I can slide out my smartphone and see where my friends are and what they're up to--and share similar information about myself. But how many times have you been at a concert or a movie and seen a group of teenagers tapping away on their phones through the entire show? Some people spend so much time telling the world about what they're doing that they fail to experience it with their full attention. The key to winning this battle is to find a balance between living in the moment and exiting it to check for updates.
* Video: The world's fastest texter
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.