You have the right to remain silent... on Facebook
In fraternizing with Facebook's 800 million-plus global members, posting or sharing too much can get you busted, dumped or fired. But Facebook misbehaviour can also have a more severe consequence: prison. Indeed, arrest has befallen countless users that abused the site. So how did they land behind bars? From nude photos to illegal handgun shopping, here's how a handful of rocket scientists have been sent to jail over their use of Facebook.
* Bing: What to never post on Facebook
By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Fo... More By 2050, Earth will likely be home to more than nine billion people. That's a lot of mouths to feed. In a special eight-month series, “The Future of Food,” National Geographic investigates how to meet our growing need for nourishment without harming the planet that sustains us. Join the discussion in National Geographic magazine and online at http://food.nationalgeographic.com/.
Date 9 hrs ago, Duration 1:30, Views 232
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.