You have the right to remain silent... on Facebook
In fraternizing with Facebook's 800 million-plus global members, posting or sharing too much can get you busted, dumped or fired. But Facebook misbehaviour can also have a more severe consequence: prison. Indeed, arrest has befallen countless users that abused the site. So how did they land behind bars? From nude photos to illegal handgun shopping, here's how a handful of rocket scientists have been sent to jail over their use of Facebook.
* Bing: What to never post on Facebook
Ed Kashi describes the highs and the lows of working as a photojournalist, and shares his belief that a photographer's greatest work comes from the iss... More Ed Kashi describes the highs and the lows of working as a photojournalist, and shares his belief that a photographer's greatest work comes from the issues he or she genuinely cares about. Learn more about Ed Kashi and his work: http://proof.nationalgeographic.com/2013/11/07/ed-kashi-on-the-greatest-work-youll-do/.
Date 13-12-06, Duration 2:17, Views 15566
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.