Assistant with a sense of humour
By now you're probably aware of Siri, Apple's voice-activated "personal assistant" bundled in the iPhone 4S smartphone. You can talk into the phone and Siri will respond accordingly, whether you're asking for the weather, the definition of a word or having "her" transcribe your voice into text to send an email. But Siri can also be quite cheeky, so here's a look at a few interesting things to expect as a reply, based on what you ask or tell her.
* Video: Taking Apple's iPhone 4S for a spin
An invasive species of marsh reed has taken over a wetland in New York, and high school students have joined with biologists to try to destroy it witho... More An invasive species of marsh reed has taken over a wetland in New York, and high school students have joined with biologists to try to destroy it without using chemicals. Phragmites australis, also referred to as phrag, is a large, invasive reed that kills plants around it. Many in nearby communities oppose chemical spraying, so attempts are under way to control the plant naturally.
Date 6 hrs ago, Duration 4:40, Views 146
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.