If pillows with built-in speakers don't do it for you, these bedphones might do the trick. Thin and lightweight, you'll barely feel them while snoozing and they're even held together by a mouldable memory wire that adjusts to your body shape. Better yet, they automatically switch off once you're sound asleep, which it determines by the amount you move. It's by far one of the cleverest headphones we've seen.
* Video: Headphone guy's epic dance moves
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.