One small step for robots, could mean the end of mankind
Robots have fascinated us for decades, stirring the imagination of our collective inner-nerds with dreams of guilt-free servitude. But there's always the naysayers, the doomsday prophets who warn that the robots we so enthusiastically bolt together might one day tear us limb-from-limb. Here at MSN Tech & Gadgets we're far more optimistic than those folks but then again, if a robot apocalypse is coming, it may start here. Click through to see 10 robots that could take over the world.
* Video: Robot sees himself in the mirror
Meet the nomadic Kyrgyz herders who struggle to survive in the barren, otherworldly heights of Afghanistan’s remote Wakhan corridor. Learn more about ... More Meet the nomadic Kyrgyz herders who struggle to survive in the barren, otherworldly heights of Afghanistan’s remote Wakhan corridor. Learn more about life at the roof of the world: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2013/02/wakhan-corridor/finkel-text
Date 11 hrs ago, Duration 1:49, Views 791
Latest tech videos
How quick are you to adopt new technologies?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- I'm a tech-head — first in line to buy the latest and greatest.
- I'll typically wait for the first wave to pass and the bugs fixed before diving in.
- If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I hang on to my tech goodies for good reason.
- I'm still using a VCR and my late '90s flip phone.